As an immigration attorney, I help my clients navigate through the complex and constantly changing immigration process. I help people come to the United States or stay in the United States, whether it be through nonimmigrant temporary visas like visitors and student visas or immigrant visas (also known as permanent residency or green cards). I also help people become a bigger part of the US through citizenship, whether it be through naturalization or getting formally recognized as US citizens.
How Business Creates Value:
I have a high success rate in obtaining visas, green cards, citizenship, and other immigration results in a timely matter. Some attorneys just wait until they hear back from immigration. I do everything I can to get a decision as soon as possible. However, I am honest and give realistic expectations to my clients. My approach is a pro-active one in that I try to get a person the proper status and papers so clients can avoid any problems like denial of entry into the United States or deportation.
How Member Creates Value:
I am the son of immigrant parents, and I have lived in 4 different countries. I know how difficult it could be to be a person dealing with cultural differences or other difficulties in living in a different country. As an immigration attorney, I empathize with my clients as I was in a similar situation. As such, the immigration process can be stressful and complicated. My goal is to take off some of that stress and complications, so my clients can focus on other things like their family.
Who I Represent
Here are some of the types of clients that I have represented successfully:
- spouses of US citizens seeking permanent residency (green card)
- parents of US citizens seeking permanent residency
- children/sons and daughters of US citizens seeking permanent residency
- permanent residents hoping to become US citizens
- conditional permanent residents trying to get their conditions removed
- non-US nationals seeking to get their visas re-instated
- DACA recipients
- fiances seeking to marry a US citizen
- businesses who need I-9 compliance
- those seeking to come to the US for temporary reasons (students, visitors, work, etc)
Appointments and Consultations
I represent people from all over the United States and all over the world. Consultations and appointments are available in person or virtually.