- Divide & Conquer. A time-tested trick: divide your goals into a set of small, achievable steps. Pick one step, do it well, move on to the next step.
- Put FEAR in Its Place. There will be scary moments when failure seems imminent and reaching your goals seems impossible. DO IT ANYWAY.
- Expect Setbacks. Setbacks are part of the process, not the end of it. Rededicated yourself to your goals after each and every setback.
- LEARN along the Way. Keep the practices and tools that work, and get rid of the ones that don’t. Unexpected challenges are opportunities to learn new skills.
- SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS. Tell some who matters Write about your goals in your journal, on your blog, on Facebook or Twitter. Pledge to make your goals a reality.